Read Our Full COVID-19 Announcement.
Michelin Commercial Service Network In Edmonton
About The Network
Transport Tire Edmonton is proud to be a member of the MICHELIN®
Commercial Service Network - a network of dealers offering consistent, high quality service. This network is committed to providing
- Maximize/Optimize uptime (Roll-time target of 2 hours)
- Breakdown speed and accuracy (get it right the first time)
- Safety and OSHA compliance
- Standardized tools and procedures
- Invoice efficiency
- Billing accuracy
Members Are Committed To Offering:
- Availability of both MICHELIN® tires and retreads
- Properly torqued wheels
- Certified Master Technicians
- TIA* repair methods
- ERS event details accurately recorded and easily accessible
- Adherence to your service operating specifications
- Mounted wheel programs
At Transport Tire Edmonton, we're driven to provide the best quality of service every time. That is why we're proud to say, every dealer in the MICHELIN® Commercial Service Network is audited regularly to adhere to rigorous standards of quality.
To learn more about the MICHELIN®
Commercial Service Network and how it may help your fleet boost up-time and save costs, visit the MICHELIN website
for the program today.