With the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak officially declared a pandemic by WHO, Transport Tire will be taking a number of measures to protect its customers and employees, as well as mitigate against the spread of the virus.
Changes To Our Service
- All customers should remain inside their vehicles and will receive further instructions by a staff member in the parking lot. Please stay at a distance of 6 feet at all times if you do need to get out of your vehicle.
- If you are feeling unwell or have recently traveled outside of Canada or have been in contact with someone who meets this criteria, consider visiting our shop at a later date, or having alternative staff transport your equipment.
- Contactless payment will be made available, such as via phone and national account.
- We will maintain at a safe distance.
- We are increasing cleaning measures on surfaces that are touched by staff and employees.
- We will ensure any staff experiencing illness will remain at home.
Thank you. If you have any further questions, contact our locations.